If you are installing Office 2013 in your PC, this brief guide will help you.
- The office 2013 package needs a “product key”. Get your product key online from www.office.com.
- After getting product key go to website https://setup.office.com/ to get your product. You should check no other email or account open in your PC, it will automatically connect with that account. You will see sign in options and create a new account.
- After sign in you will see “Enter your product key”. You have to enter your product key. You will get option Select your country or region next options choose your language.
- Click next you will be send to your “Get your office” page. There you will see your Office product and the Install button as well.
- Make sure you note down your product key before Install, it will need for office setup activation.
- Now you have to click Install on “My account” page
- After “Install” options you will get option “Run” or “Save “. Click on “Run” will start download process and also install process after download finish. If you click “Save” options it will download file and save file in your computer. Download and install depend on Internet speed and computer. It takes 40 minutes to 1 hour time. After Install Microsoft play tutorial video. Now you check Microsoft office Icon installed in your computer.