Microsoft Office 2016 offline Install
If you are installing Office 2016 or Office 2013 home plan and having problem with slow internet speed, you can download Office offline install file and install office at your ease.
You can download offline installer for only for Office home plan only.
- If you have Office 365 Home subscription you will see Install > option you need to select that option.
- First of all you need to go office.com/myaccount. Sign in with your Microsoft account which is associated with Microsoft Office subscription.
- Select Language and install options for Office subscriptions (For Office 2013 select Additional install options and then skip to step 4)
- Now Choose Additional install options.
- Now select Download offline installer.
- This step will take you bottom of your browser window. You will see different options in different browser you have to select Open (in Internet Explorer), Open when done (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). The file will start download.
- When the download is finished, open File Explorer. You’ll see another virtual drive, for instance (D:), that contains the Office install files. In the experience that you don’t see the new drive, find the picture image you downloaded and double tap it. The new drive ought to show up in your registry.
Note: If you as of now have another drive marked D, Office makes a virtual drive with the following accessible letter.
Double tap on setup.exe will start offline Office install. You will see the message, , You’re all set, you can get to your Office applications.
Now Office Install is finished, you need to activate Microsoft Office. This time you need to connect with the Internet and open any Office application, for example, Word or Excel. The first occasion when you open an application, you may see the Enter your product key screen. Here pick Sign in with an active account instead.
Note: Product key not work here you need login with Microsoft office subscribed account.
Enter your Microsoft account. Here enter your email address and password connected with the version of MS Office you are installing, and then select Next.
In the event that provoked, enter the email address and password once more, and after that pick Sign into begin utilizing Office.
Since you’ve successfully activated Microsoft Office setup, you must ensure you have the most recent upgrade version of Office. In any Office application, for instance Word, select File, > Account. From the Update Options drop-down rundown box, select Update Now.