If you bought Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program (HUP). Here’s is easy guide for how to find Microsoft office product key through the Home Use Program (HUP).
- First step Go to > microsofthup.com
- Now Select Order History link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Now enter the working email address that you used to buy Office. You will get a link in your email that will take you to your order history.
- Now click on link to view your order history on email that you receive.
- It will take you Order History web page; there you have to select your order number.
You will see you’re Product key recorded under Microsoft Office Product Key (FPP) on the Order Details website page.