Now-a-days, all the users prefer to store their files and folders to the OneDrive, integrated as a part of Microsoft Office Collaboration tools and services. Thus, this sharing or storing of files within the One Drive allows the users to access his documents while sitting at any corner of the world.
SharePoint is other collaborative services included within the various versions of the Office Setup like Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, and other latest ones. The SharePoint is generally used by the companies or the organizations for storing, retrieving, searching, archiving, tracking, managing as well as reporting the e-documents & records. So, the individual users of the company or organization could easily access the files.
One Drive also enables the users to access to the SharePoint files. Thus, the simplest procedure for locating and accessing the SharePoint files in OneDrive has been detailed in this article.
Steps to locate the SharePoint files in OneDrive:
By following the steps that have been detailed below, the users could easily locate the SharePoint files, using the OneDrive application of the Office Setup being installed to their device:
- Firstly, access the sign in page of the Microsoft Office through the link as office.com/setup.
- And then, login to the Office 365 using the credentials associated with the Office Account.
- Now, tap the “app launcher” icon displayed just next to the “Notification” bell icon.
- From this list of applications, select the “OneDrive” option.
- From the left panel, locate the name of the person who has shared some files with the users.
- On getting the name of the person, select it.
(Important Note: If the users are not able to locate any organization name on the left panel or locate the SharePoint files then, they may refer the Contact us Section of the link: office.com/setup)
- Thus, the entire files shared by the person or the organization will be displayed on the screen.